The Benefits of ABS
Alternative Business Structures open up new, exciting and, potentially, lucrative avenues for both legal and non-legal professionals alike.
Click here to enquire about becoming an ABS with Goldsmith Williams.
Alternative Business Structures are a way of extending their services to an audience they might not have been able to reach previously.
Alternative Business Structures present a whole host of opportunities including the expansion of their business services and therefore offering a potential increase in revenue.
Alternative Business Structures are attractive to intermediary organisations because they:
- Open up the market to new management structures
- Allow for innovative delivery methods
- Widen consumer choice and increase access to legal services
- Give them more control
- Provide a new source of revenue
- Promote and enhance their brand
- Improve their customer journey
- Align related services
- Improve access to funding
- Separate ownership and leadership
- Provide clients with holistic professional services.
|"...an Alternative Business Structure seemed a logical solution to address [our needs] as all parties would share in the economic benefits of an improved service offer and the IPR of the idea would be owned by the ABS"
Relationship Management Specialist
|"These reforms provide new opportunities for doing things differently, and better - not only in the client interests, but also in your own interests"|
Professor Stephen Mayson
Director of The Legal Services Institute
We are entirely satisfied with the service we received from GW, they showed great courtesy, expertise and professionalisim every step of the way and we would not hesitate to use their services again if needed.
Mrs Priddey - 10/10 - Equity Release