Corporate Social Policy
At Goldsmith Williams we believe we all have a part to play in the preservation of our environment and it is our objective to minimise any impact we have on it.
With this in mind at Goldsmith Williams we:
- Calculate our carbon footprint and actively try to reduce this
- Donate old/unused furniture to staff, local charities, schools and youth clubs
- Recycle all office waste including paper, cans, batteries and toner/electronic cartridges
- Promote environmental awareness amongst suppliers and contractors
- Seek to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner
- Employ an electronic communications policy as part of our strategy to reduce the use of consumables
- Promote an energy saving culture where regular reviews are undertaken to minimise waste.
The implementation of such procedures is the responsibility of the Senior Management team.
We fully comply with the statutory duties placed upon us whilst at all times complying with, as a matter of best practice, the requirements and duties set out in the Approved Guidance as issued by the Environmental Agency and other organizations. As part of our commitment to maintaining a high level of environmental management, it is our intention that we will work towards environmental management systems compliant with ISO14001.
All employees and contractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own works, so far as reasonably practicable, are carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment. This includes co-operating with Senior Management on any environment-related matter.
We will take all practical steps to ensure that potential hazards and risks to the environment are identified and that suitable and effective preventive and control measures are implemented. All employees will be provided with the necessary resources, information, instruction and training to fulfil the requirements of this Policy.
The best point for us was the regular contact with Fiona who not only told us what had been resolved but when the next stage would be resolved also.
Mr Johns - 10/10 - Equity Release