Our highly experienced personal injury solicitors can not only help you claim compensation for a non-fault accident, they can also help you with other areas that could be affected by your accident.
As if being injured in an accident isn’t bad enough, there’s also the potential knock on effects your personal injury accident could cause.
The good news is Goldsmith Williams personal injury solicitors can also help recover:
- The cost of medical expenses and examinations
- Compensation for damaged belongings and clothing
- Loss of earnings
- The costs of vehicle repair, towing, storage charges and replacement vehicle hire (for road traffic accidents)
As well as boasting an extensive personal injury department, Goldsmith Williams also has a specialised division called Motorbike Assist.
Run by a team of legal experts and dedicated biking enthusiasts, Motorbike Assist helps bikers through non-fault accident claims.
Our experts can help arrange:
- Replacement damaged riding kit and helmet
- Replacement hire bike within 24hrs
- Collection and storage of bike
- Insurance excess recovery
- Medical assistance
- Personal injury compensation
For more information or to contact one of the members of the Motorbike Assist team, visit our dedicated website.
The whole process was handled in a polite and professional manner. It was stress free from my end. The home visit to have documents witnessed made it so much more convenient.
Mr Davis - 10/10 - Equity Release