Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
- The current referral fee for a case is £50, this amount supersedes all other amounts previously advertised and you cannot rely on previously printed collateral regardless of date received and/or printed.
- Only one referral fee will be payable at the current prevailing rate per recommendation.
- The recommendation has to be made before the Client Claim Pack is completed by the referred client.
- The referred client has to agree to have been referred by you.
- Joint policyholders cannot refer their partner.
- Offers extends to any NEW client you refer to us. This does not include any old / existing client of Goldsmith Williams Solicitors.
- Payment will only be made when all compensation has been paid and all outstanding fees owed to Goldsmith Williams Solicitors have been received.
- If we pursue more than one claim per recommendation, payment will only be made when all claims have been finalised.
- To qualify for the referral fee Goldsmith Williams Solicitors must recover a minimum fee of £300 (excluding VAT) per claim.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Refer a Friend offer at any time.
These T&Cs supersede all others and you may not rely on previously printed collateral regardless of date received and/or printed.
Free Mobile App
With our free mobile app you can keep up-to-date with your case even
when the office is closed as well as having access to free legal help
and advice on Everyday Legal issues.
The service has been excellent. I would definitely recommend you to family and friends. The process was simple and easy to follow and you kept me informed at all times and I was very pleased to be told I would be receiving a cheque for £4800! Thank you!
Mrs Fairbrother - 10/10 (Credit Card Claim)