Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
- The current referral fee for a case is £50, this amount supersedes all other amounts previously advertised and you cannot rely on previously printed collateral regardless of date received and/or printed.
- Only one referral fee will be payable at the current prevailing rate per recommendation.
- The recommendation has to be made before the Client Claim Pack is completed by the referred client.
- The referred client has to agree to have been referred by you.
- Joint policyholders cannot refer their partner.
- Offers extends to any NEW client you refer to us. This does not include any old / existing client of Goldsmith Williams Solicitors.
- Payment will only be made when all compensation has been paid and all outstanding fees owed to Goldsmith Williams Solicitors have been received.
- If we pursue more than one claim per recommendation, payment will only be made when all claims have been finalised.
- To qualify for the referral fee Goldsmith Williams Solicitors must recover a minimum fee of £300 (excluding VAT) per claim.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Refer a Friend offer at any time.
These T&Cs supersede all others and you may not rely on previously printed collateral regardless of date received and/or printed.
Free Mobile App
With our free mobile app you can keep up-to-date with your case even
when the office is closed as well as having access to free legal help
and advice on Everyday Legal issues.
Goldsmith Williams were very professional and kept me informed of the progress of the case. I would recommend Goldsmith Williams to anyone who needs their service. I have recommended Goldsmith Williams to others. I am very satisfied with the outcome of my case
Ms Davis - 10/10 (Loan Claim)