Premier Client Club (PCC) | Terms and Conditions
Your right to cancel
You have the right to cancel your membership within 14 days of your case completion or within 14 days of the date on this letter (whichever is greater) and receive a full refund, unless you have already taken up one or more of the PCC discounts. After this point PCC is non- refundable.
Purchasing and Payment
- PCC carries a one off payment of £40 plus VAT.
- In the case of a Property and/or Equity Release transaction PCC is automatically added to your statement bill. You can opt out of this at any point throughout the duration of your case. You can let us know that you wish to cancel up to 14 days after case completion. If you let us know prior to completion the PCC charge will be withdrawn from your statement bill and payment will not be taken. If you let us know after your case has completed and within 14 days we will refund you the difference by cheque.
- In our other departments you will have to actively purchase your PCC membership separately. Once you have made payment for PCC you can cancel and request a refund for up to 14 days after your original case completion. You will need to make payment for your PCC membership before your case completes.
- Payment for PCC purchase can be made by credit/debit card or by cheque if it is not already included in your statement bill.
- If you have taken up PCC then the premium disbursement for membership may be payable to a separate but related company (which is wholly owned by the partners of this firm) Amber Searches Limited and under the Solicitors Business Code provisions apply. (Commission may be received by the related company).
Offers and Services
- We reserve the right to change, alter and/or withdraw products and services within the PCC scheme.
- All cases opened under a PCC offer and prior to an offer changing, altering and/or being withdrawn will be honoured and the PCC discounts applied.
- Friends and family members cannot refer clients as they are NOT PCC members. Referrals can only come from the owner of the PCC membership.
- Goldsmith Williams cannot be held liable if a new case is not accepted (this could be for a variety of reasons) even if you have purchased PCC. A refund for PCC will not be given in these circumstances.
- Discounts can only be applied to the department that they have been advertised for and are not interchangeable with other departments within Goldsmith Williams, divisions of Goldsmith Williams and related companies.
- Discount applicable to our fees only and does not include VAT and disbursements.
- If (in the past) you have paid a different amount for your Premier Client Club membership then the discounts that you are entitled to maybe different to the current offer. Please contact our Sales department on 0845 373 3737 for confirmation of the discounts applicable.
- We can only offer our PCC discounts on the services we undertake for you directly and not through a third party company. Some of our contractual obligations with third party companies may mean some of the PCC discounts are not available to you.
- We reserve the right to contact you in regards to PCC throughout the lifetime of your membership whether this is by phone, e-mail, letter or any other form of communication. This is to ensure you are kept up to date with news, offers and updates in relation to PCC. This is separate from any other Marketing Communications from Goldsmith Williams which fall under the Marketing clause in the Terms and Conditions for your original case.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all others in relation to PCC and you cannot rely on any documentation in previous printed collateral regardless of date received.
- As a company Goldsmith Williams promises to deliver a high level of service to all clients and throughout departments to the best of its ability. Whether a client has PCC or not, all cases will be worked on in an efficient and professional manner and no preferential treatment will be given to clients who have or do not have PCC.
- The most up-to-date version of these Terms and Conditions can be found on our website
- If you fail to advise us of a change in address your PCC membership will be cancelled and a refund will not be given. Proof will be needed to confirm your change of address.
- Departments eligible for PCC membership are Property (Conveyancing and Remortgage), Equity Release, Personal Injury and Wills & Probate.
Free Mobile App
With our free mobile app you can keep up-to-date with your case even
when the office is closed as well as having access to free legal help
and advice on Everyday Legal issues.
Keep doing what your company is doing! Fantastic support, thanks
Mr Lodwick - 10/10 (Loan Claim )